Saturday, January 30, 2010

Finally finished and mailed my VCU sculpture teaching application the other day.

Things are rolling in the studio. I'm working away on this big drawing about the USS Constitution, and I'm glad to be feeling back in the groove.

Other than that I'm still hooked on LOST, in the 3rd season now. Zoe and I went to Ft. Collins Brewery for their little tour and tasted all of their beers. It was pretty awesome really. Well, so some of them taste like ass. Well. But some were great. The Chocolate stout was great. And two of the seasonals... the Scotch (uh lager I think?) was released yesterday. Yum. To my astonishment and horror I adored their Pommegranite Wheat. Not fruity even a tad. It was so carbonated, almost like champagne. Freaking fantastic. Small brewery.

http://www.fortcollinsbrewery.com

Yesterday: AM ab, FB pilates, PM bun pilates
Today: abs, run 4 mi, walk 1 mi.

No comments:

Post a Comment