Monday, January 25, 2010

The Good, The Bad, and The Delicious

The "bad" news:
  1. I didn't make the final cut for the Boston ICA's Foster Prize. Thats fine.
Super Sweepsy
(Thanks to VCCA, the kickass residency where I made this)

The "good" news:
  1. I should finally have the second half of that grant I got last year in my hot hands this week!
  2. I dropped off Super Sweepsy and a crate of Sweepsies (Sailor's Whisks) to the Foothills Art Center for "Timmy Flynn's Hardware Store" group show that opens Feb. 5. Nice place. The postcards are super cute too.
  3. I got my contract for my next residency at Struts Gallery in New Brunswick, Canada. They are hooking me up big time, and I'm enjoying the sudden relief of a potentially non-financially terrifying time for awhile. Maybe till the fall. This is very, very good.
  4. I bought a cute winter hat today at Target. It was in the kid's dept on clearance for 2 bucks.
  5. I just had my first sip of 21 year Balvenie scotch, aged in Port casks. Bliss! Thanks Jim!
Today: 6 mi. 75 min. Ran 4 mi, walk 2 var. incl.

No comments:

Post a Comment