Thursday, February 4, 2010

guitar. beer. progress


So the other night I stayed up late recording some fun old songs. The recordings are lousy, but who cares? It's just incentive to 'master' some songs, meaning... to remember them the whole way through. It's harder than you'd think. Anyways it was good to feel my fingertips really burn again since playing with the boys at VCCA.
http://www.reverbnation.com/onetakewonders

Also, I discovered this beer called 1554 by New Belgium. Dude. This has got to be one of the most delicious beers I have ever tasted. I am not kidding. In fact, I saved one and I am going to go get that beer and drink it right now.

Slow and steady progress on the big drawing.
Making more little sailor's whisk sweepsies to bring to my opening tomorrow.



Yesterday: walk 1.5, run 3.5
Today: ab pilates, walk 1 mi, run 5 straight, walk 1 = 85 min

No comments:

Post a Comment